Take the Petplan Pet-a-lution Challenge
How to enter
- Like us on Facebook!
- On the Petplan Australia Facebook page find our Petplan Pet-a-lution Challenge photo and write a comment announcing your pet’s name and his/her pet-a-lution. Be sure to share your Pet-a-lution Challenge on your Facebook wall so your friends and family can support and encourage you and your pet! Entry is open between 1st January 2014 and 13th January 2014.
- Stick to your pet-a-lution for at least 30 days. Experts say it takes 30 days to form a habit, so by the time you and your pet complete your Pet-a-lution Challenge it will be smooth sailing for the rest of 2014. The 11th February 2014 is the final day of the Pet-a-lution Challenge.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before entering the Pet-a-lution Challenge.
What is a Pet-a-lution?
- Sparky’s pet-a-lution is to walk for ten minutes every day.
- Fido’s pet-a-lution is to give up human treats from the table.
- Garfield’s pet-a-lution is to add ten minutes of brain stimulating play every day.
What can I win?
Petplan and Advance want to help you kick start 2014 so we’re offering the chance to win a Pet-a-lution Kick Start Kit filled with pet well being products including Advance Pet Nutrition products, Greenies oral care treats, and a ton of other great items. Petplan will be giving away one Kick Start Kit for dogs and one Kick Start Kit for cats.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page! Throughout January we will be posting helpful tips to make this the best year yet for you and your pet.
This Blog was written by the furry family at Petplan Australasia. Petplan Pet Insurance specialises in animal and animal industry insurance. Our practices keep the role that pet insurance plays in responsible pet ownership and the health of the pet at the forefront. For tips to keep your pet healthy, make sure you follow us on Facebook.