Manage your pet insurance Policy online
Our self-service area helps you manage your policy online. If you need to make a change that isn’t shown here, please call 1300 738 225.
Have you moved house, changed your email address or would like to add an additional nominated person to your policy? Update your details online quickly and easily by completing the relevant form below.
Pay your policy by monthly installments? Pay your bill online right here.
Have questions about your policy? Check the policy FAQ's to see if the answer lies here.
Activate to a full policy
If you already have 4 or 6 weeks' free Petplan insurance it's easy to activate your *continuous cover right here in a few simple steps.
Just enter your policy number and state below, and we'll bring up your policy details and you can activate your full year cover in a matter of minutes.
We have a choice of cover available, including our 12 month plan and our most popular Covered For Life® plan options.
To make a claim, simply complete the claim form below which you can download and print at your convenience. If you would like some assistance with the claims procedure please refer to our guide How to Make a Claim Form
Download A Claim Form
Pet Insurance Claim Checklist
To help us process your claim without delay, make sure you have completed these steps:
- Make sure both your section and your vets section is fully completed and signed before submitting your claim.
- Make sure you’ve included itemised receipts, as well as any vet consultations notes and other supporting documentation where relevant.
- Check on your Certificate of Insurance that you are not claiming for items that are not claimable under your policy, these include, but not limited to: routine and preventative care, (teeth cleaning, worming, desexing and vaccinations), any illness that occurred within your waiting period and or were pre-existing conditions.
- Please check your policy's excess amount before submitting the claim.
- Keep copies of all of your claim documentation for your records.’