Petplan Professional offers an extensive range of insurance options for pet-related businesses - from kennels, catteries and groomers, through to dog clubs, training schools and veterinary practices. Our specialised products can be tailored to suit your business needs, providing peace of mind for pet-related business owners who are serious about protecting their career, staff and income.
To protect yourself financially from break-ins, business interruptions and other events that affect your income, turn to Petplan Professional
for insurance at Petplan Professional
Petplan Professional. The leading Pet Industry Insurance Specialist
With experience and specialist knowledge of the pet industry, Petplan Professional can provide you with a policy structured exclusively for your business.
- Pet Shops
- Veterinary Practices
- Dog & Cat Clubs
- Kennels & Catteries
- Animal Groomers
- Dog Trainers
- Dog Walkers
- Online Retailers
Designed by respected international dog judges and breeders, no one will understand your business better than Petplan Professional. Our insurance policies provide wide-ranging protection for your business under one easy-to-read policy. With the potential to combine 10 individual insurance covers you can sleep easy knowing your cover meets all of your specific business requirements.
For a customised insurance package to suit your needs call Petplan Professional today.
Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage. Includes:
- Automatic Removal of Debris
- Accidental Damage
- Temporary removal cover up to 20% of your sum insured, covered for 9 0days
- Business Interruption
The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business following an insured loss. Includes:
- Cover following a loss under Fire, Money, Burglary, Glass, Electronic Equipment and Property sections of the policy
- Cover for Gross Profit, Gross Revenue, Payroll and Gross Rental income.
- Accountants fees
- Additional increased cost of working
- Theft and Money
Theft of your business contents, stock and money. Includes:
- Seasonal increases of 50% above your sum insured for 60 days before Christmas, and 30 days before Good Friday.
- Replacement of locks and keys
Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
- Temporary boarding
- Replacement of damaged window frames
- Broadform Liability
Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage.
- Limits up to $20,000,000
- Cover for Third Party pets in your Care, Custody and Control (Petplan Exclusive)
- General Property
For those items of equipment that are not always located at your business premises, General Property provides cover for accidental loss of, accidental damage to and theft of nominated items, such as general property or stock, occurring worldwide.
- Business Practices/Management Liability:
You as a business owner can be held responsible for not only your own actions but also action of others. Provides cover for defence costs as well as fines or penalties arising out of a breach of an Act of Parliament including:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act (If workers compensation investigate your business following an injury to an employee/contractor).
- Chain of Responsibility.
- Environmental Protection Agency.
- Liability for damages and legal costs incurred due to Employment Practices, i.e. wrongful termination, failure to promote, refusal to employ, demotion, harassment (including invasion of privacy), unlawful bullying etc.
- Protects directors’ and employees’ personal assets from wrongful acts undertaken in performing their duties of responsibility
8. Professional Indemnity
Professional Indemnity insurance is designed for professionals who provide advice or a service to their customers. It is designed to protect you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business
Other Insurance products….
Burglary - Theft of property following forcible and violent entry to premises.
Contract Works - Loss or damage to the project during construction.
Corporate Travel - Costs following accident or illness whilst travelling.
Householders - Loss or damage to residential premises and their contents.
Industrial Special Risks - Fire, Perils & Accidental Damage to fixed assets. (For larger asset values)
Landlords - Loss / damage to residential investment properties.
Livestock and Bloodstock - Loss following death or loss of use of valuable animals.
Machinery Breakdown - Cost to repair following mechanical or electrical breakdown of plant and equipment.
Marine Cargo / Transit - Damage to goods while in transit.
Marine Hull - Damage to private and commercial vessels and related equipment.
Motor / Car - Loss or damage to registered vehicles.
Fidelity Guarantee - Losses due to the dishonesty of employees.
Audit & Investigation - Expenses due to unexpected audits required by any statutory body, including Australian Tax Office.
Directors & Officers Liability - Damages following a wrongful act committed by the directors or officers of a company.
Workers’ Compensation - Providing cover for employers’ liability for injury to employees, Act benefits and at Common Law.
Group Personal Accident - Provides a group of people with cover for death or disability at much lower rates than can be provided individually.
1-3 Smolic Court
TULLAMARINE VIC 3043
Ph. 0411 265 746
Fax. 03 9339 3377